Sunday, September 16, 2007

Any given cliche

Wow! ... Cleveland ... wow.

Cincinnati, you disappoint me. How are you going to flop so badly after I gave your defense some love? 51 points! To Cleveland! ... ow, my pride. And what's worse is that I played their defense this week (minus 2 points this week, quality) because the Pats were playing the Chargers.

Haven't had a very good week so far. All of my offensive picks for Cincy did really well; but, I labeled Jamal Lewis number 1 of my cold list for running backs. What did he do? Not much (215 yards rushing and a touch).

Bonus, I had Carolina flop on me at home against Houston for my eliminator challenge. Guess I'm going to have to start on my second chance eliminator challenge.

Maurice Jones-Drew is not officially a flop, but he's definetly leaning in that direction.

I'll give the post week wrap-up after Monday night. Hopefully, I'll get some late love and won't look completely incompetent.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment