Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eliminator Challange

We'll see how long I can stay in the Eliminator Challange this year. The Eliminator Challange is a contest where you pick one winner in any NFL game per week, but you can only pick any particular team once. You lose one game at any point of the season and your out.

Your going to have to trust me on this, but last week I picked the Steelers over the Browns, so I'm 1-0 and still in it for this year.

This weeks pick for me is Carolina over Houston.

This of course means that should I move on, I can't use either Pittsburgh or Carolina in future weeks. I will have a more in depth look at the Eliminator Challenge, when I have more time. I've been busy so far updating my site and spending my time coming up with fantasy predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment