Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 02 - Who's Hot

Who's going to do well this weekend? I will give you my top five picks for each of the NFL fantasy football league positions. After the Monday night games, I will come back and review how I did in comparison to the actual top five players at each position.

Quarterback -

1) Carson Palmer
2) Tom Brady
3) Marc Bulger
4) Peyton Manning
5) Brett Favre

Running back -

1) Brian Westbrook
2) Shaun Alexander
3) Maurice Jones-Drew
4) Rudi Johnson
5) Steven Jackson

Wide Receiever

1) Chad Johnson
2) Marvin Harrison
3) Roy Williams
4) Terrell Owens
5) Donald Driver

Tight Ends -

1) Antonio Gates
2) Todd Heap
3) Dallas Clark
4) Vernon Davis
5) Kellen Winslow

Kickers -

1) Jason Hanson
2) Neil Rackers
3) Adam Vinatieri
4) Shayne Graham
5) Jeff Wilkens

Defense -

1) Chicago
2) Cincinnati
3) Baltimore
4) Jacksonville
5) Minnesota

There you have it, tune in next week to see the results.

See a more in depth look at my picks at my fanatsy football website

No comments:

Post a Comment