Saturday, September 29, 2007

NFL Suicide pick for Week 4

Ah yes, the much anticipated return of the weekly suicide pick. Also known as my desperate attempt to not get eliminated in the first half of the season.

I've used the following teams so far in my quest for success: Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers (loss), Philadelphia Eagles. I am not allowed to use these teams again this season, which I hope will last more than just the next week. By the way, I am going to officially eliminate myself if I get another game wrong.

Here it is ... my suicide pick for Week 4 (drumroll please ..........................)

The Dallas Cowboys (at home) over the St. Louis Rams.

Damn, how anti-climatic. This game is like a PAT, if I miss it, its most likely because the holder botched the snap. I thought about going out on a limb and pick a tighter matchup, but I thought to myself, there isn't a better week to use the Cowboys. How often do you think that an NFC East should beat up on their own division, only to have the underdog pull off the upset?

This game is a safe as safe can get. The best team in the NFC versus a suddenly anemic offense and pourus defense. Anyways, I have to get my confidence back up and try to have a great week for once. If not, I'm not going to inspire many people with my poor picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment