Sunday, September 16, 2007

At the half, what have I learned so far

Here's what I've learned so far this Sunday:

I would have been right about the Cincinnati-Cleveland game had the Bengals learned how to take care of the ball. Now, the Bengals' D is making Derek Anderson look good. There's still a half to go, though, so I'm not officially eating crow yet.

Maurice Jones-Drew may be the biggest first (early second) round fantasy draft bust of the young season.

And already I'm playing against fantasy football competition that doesn't look at their stating lineup to see that Brandon Jacobs is out for the game. Nothing like a person who's going to give up this early in the season, or doesn't care to look at his starting lineup (Hello bye weeks!)

I'm sure I'll find a lot more things to talk about as the day progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment