Friday, September 21, 2007

Suicide pool pick - part duex

Yup, I sure was glad I posted Carolina over Houston for my inaugural weekly suicide pick (brutal). 0-1 (1-1 if you count my pick for week 1 that I didn't post) to start things off. Wahoo!

Alright, I'm going to start over (I'm going into the loser's bracket ... double elimination, baby!), but I still can no longer use the Steelers or Panthers in future picks.

Here's my suicide pick this week:

Philidelphia (at home) over Detroit

I'm walking on thin ice with this pick given that Philly's 0-2 and the offense has yet to prove itself and Detroit is 2-0 with a "great" offense. Great is in quotation marks because don't you ever try telling me that an offense is great without a running game. Jon Kitna's already been picked off in the end zone twice this year and the Lions have gone a couple years now without a turnover free game. I'm not getting to hyped about Detroit's defense either. It may have looked good against Minnesota, but that's because the Minnesota Vikings' passing game is just that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment