Saturday, September 29, 2007

NFL Spread Pick of the Week

Well, I'm going for broke. Another chance to go big or go home.

Here is the one game that I am going to highly recommend for my first NFL Spread Pick of the Week:

Chicago -2 1/2 on the road against the Detroit Lions

I know, I know ... I picked on the Lions last week. Well, its time to pick on them again. The Lions are going to be good for at least two turnovers. The Bears are going to be very angry after giving up 34 points to Dallas. The pressue is going to be on the Bears offense to help their defense out and keep them off of the field. I'm betting you are going to see Bernard Berrian burn the Lions corners the way that Kevin Curtis did last weekend. Of course, this assumption is predictated on my belief that a Chicago Bears quarterback will do good for once and that the Lions still won't have a running game. This will force Kitna to throw the ball a lot, and that will be the downfall of the Lions in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment